February 03, 2013

Best Concealer This Far


Hi this is Meiling.
Today i wanna share my favorite concealer.
I've tried some of makeup brands, but if you have better suggestion for me please tell me...
But in my opinion, these are my favorite products so far:


Eye Concealer 
skinfood salmon eye concealer (but i haven't try #2 yet...)
Reasons :
  • Cover dark circles under my eyes really well
  • Not cakey at all
  • Blends well on my skin

Lip concealer:
Canmake Lip Concealer #2


Reasons : 
  • It blends well on my lips
  • Hide dark line on my lips really well
  • Hide wrinkles really well
  • #2 colour is not too pale, even really close to the colour of original lips but brighter
  • Not glossy at all
  • 100% natural look
  • Cheap

What i don't like is the packaging. The Tube can't be twisted clockwise. So i have to push it manually

Is that anyone know why i can't find shade #2 anymore??! 

1 comment:

  1. concelaer daku uda pernah pake yg #2,, nampol sih,, cm too dark,, jadi preloved deh,, eekekkeke~

    canmake #2 yg kemasannya warna coklat tua bukan?
    kmrn ada nitip temen pas dia ke watson,, malah dikasi tau ada 3 macem O__O *bingung*

    ReplyDelete